214 North University Avenue, Provo, Utah 84601 (801) 375-7645
TO JOIN, FOLLOW THESE FOUR EASY STEPS:
I want to support local, voluntary free trade, so I agree to the following Membership Rules:
Rules for all members:
1. The Exchange will use best efforts to extend all the membership benefits promised, but is not liable for it's failure to perform any benefit promised in any promotional material advanced by the Exchange. For example, while the Exchange fully intends to offer the member the ability to convert the currency from Local Dollars to Federal Dollars, if for any reason it cannot perform this benefit, the Exchange incurs no legal liability for this failure.
2. The Anderson Exchange will make best efforts to instantly redeem, at full face value all Local Dollars offered to it, in exchange for goods and services. However, the Exchange reserves the right to restrict the quantity and time of redemption if circumstances require. Further, the price and composition of goods and services available is not guaranteed as this is always dictated by changing market conditions.
Rules for businesses:
3. I will accept Anderson Local Dollars, at full face value, in exchange for all goods and services I offer, in full payment, including sales taxes, for up to 1000 Local Dollars per transaction. I agree that I will not attempt to charge a higher price in Local Dollars for my goods and services than Federal Dollars. Any attempt to do so may result in the termination of this agreement by the Exchange.
4. I will comply with any and all government regulations in the use of Local Dollars and will hold the Exchange harmless for all liability arising from the use of Local Dollars. (This means that you must account for, and pay taxes on Local Dollar transactions exactly as you do for Federal Dollars).
5. I agree to prominently display point of purchase signage at my place of business, to help promote the circulation of Local Dollars.
6. All disputes arising from this agreement, or the use of Anderson Local Dollars will be resolved using binding third-party arbitration, located in Provo, Utah. The prevailing party in the dispute will be reimbursed for all arbitration costs by the losing party.
STEP ONE: ACCEPT THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT.
Anderson Exchange Membership Agreement: