214 North University Avenue, Provo, Utah 84601 (801) 375-7645
TO JOIN, FOLLOW THESE FOUR EASY STEPS:
I want to support local, voluntary free trade, so I agree to the following Membership Rules:
Rules for all members:
1. The Exchange will use best efforts to extend all the membership benefits promised, but is not liable for it's failure to perform any benefit promised in any promotional material advanced by the Exchange. For example, while the Exchange fully intends to offer the member the ability to convert the currency from Local Dollars to Federal Dollars, if for any reason it cannot perform this benefit, the Exchange incurs no legal liability for this failure.
2. The Anderson Exchange will make best efforts to instantly redeem, at full face value all Local Dollars offered to it, in exchange for goods and services. However, the Exchange reserves the right to restrict the quantity and time of redemption if circumstances require. Further, the price and composition of goods and services available is not guaranteed as this is always dictated by changing market conditions.
Rules for businesses:
3. I will accept Anderson Local Dollars, at full face value, in exchange for all goods and services I offer, in full payment, including sales taxes, for up to 1000 Local Dollars per transaction. I agree that I will not attempt to charge a higher price in Local Dollars for my goods and services than Federal Dollars. Any attempt to do so may result in the termination of this agreement by the Exchange.
4. I will comply with any and all government regulations in the use of Local Dollars and will hold the Exchange harmless for all liability arising from the use of Local Dollars. (This means that you must account for, and pay taxes on Local Dollar transactions exactly as you do for Federal Dollars).
5. I agree to prominently display point of purchase signage at my place of business, to help promote the circulation of Local Dollars.
6. All disputes arising from this agreement, or the use of Anderson Local Dollars will be resolved using binding third-party arbitration, located in Provo, Utah. The prevailing party in the dispute will be reimbursed for all arbitration costs by the losing party.
I ACCEPT THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BY DOING SO.
Please enter your initials to accept the Membership Agreement:
STEP TWO: FILL-IN THE APPLICATION
Instructions: Personal Information section below must be completed with every application. In addition, fill out the business section if applying on behalf of a business:
REQUIRED for all applicants - Personal Information:
Also REQUIRED for Businesses, in addition to above section:
Enter your initials to verify that you have legal authority to apply on behalf of this business:
STEP THREE: DETERMINE AND SELECT THE AMOUNT OF BUY-IN
1. If you join now, then the annual membership fee of 50 Local Dollars will be waived for the first year!
2. In addition, you will receive a Special Buy-In of Local Dollars according to the following schedule. This is a ONE-TIME OFFER, so buy-in as much as you can afford. (Minimum buy-in is $20 with no bonus paid for buy-ins under $100).
Amount of Purchase Bonus Dollars
$100-$1000 + 5% Bonus $
$1000-$5000 + 7% Bonus $
$5000-$10000 + 9% Bonus $
$10000 or more + 10% Bonus $
Please specifiy the amount of your initial buy-in:
MAKE YOUR PAYMENT:
1. BY MAIL: we accept 1. a local check 2. Cashier's Check or a 3. Money Order. Please make your payment payable to Karl Anderson. Complete the online application and submit. Send your payment to:
214 North University Ave
Provo, UT 84601
2. IN PERSON: complete the online application and then submit.
Then bring your payment in person to the Anderson Exchange, Monday
through Friday, between 11 AM-6 PM. We accept 1. a local check 2. Cashier's Check, 3. Money Order or 4. Cash. (A non-local check is accepted but only if
you bring the phone number for your bank, and they will verify funds availability by phone). If they won't verify funds, then the check will be accepted subject to a two-week clearance.
3. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO FUND MY ACCOUNT?
Yes. Anderson Stamp & Coin purchases collector stamps, coins, books, precious metal coins, and other small collectibles. If you have a collection of these items, we will be happy to evaluate and make you an offer to purchase it, in Local Dollars, and add-on the special BONUS buy-in amount to your total!
APPLICATIONS UNFUNDED AFTER 10 DAYS WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP.
THAT'S IT! ONCE YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR LOCAL DOLLARS WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU (BY MAIL OR IN PERSON).
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EXCHANGE!
HELP US BUILD A STRONGER LOCAL ECONOMY FOR UTAH COUNTY!
STEP ONE: ACCEPT THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT.
Anderson Exchange Membership Agreement:
STEP FOUR: FUND YOUR ACCOUNT!